Invisible Supply collects information (such as your name, shipping and billing address, credit card number, email address, etc.) from you that we need to:
- process your order;
- provide you with member support;
- send you newsletters and other communications such as polls, surveys, and special Invisible Supply offers.
Invisible Supply will not share, rent, lease, or sell your personal information (e.g. your email address, your credit card information, your name, your address, etc.) to any third party for their independent use or benefit.
Invisible Supply may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of INVISIBLE SUPPLY , Site users, and the public.
To ask questions about this policy or to remove your personal information from our database, write us at support@InvisibleSupply .com
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS ARE A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN INVISIBLE SUPPLY AND YOU. IF YOU VISIT, USE, OR SHOP AT INVISIBLESUPPLY .COM YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
- MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT
The Sites are intended for use by persons who are at least 18 years old, or the legal age required to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18. By using the Sites, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and of legal age to form a binding contract. If you are under 18, you may use the Sites only with the permission and involvement of a parent or guardian.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS; PRICING; TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS
In the event of any errors relating to the pricing or specifications of any product, INVISIBLE SUPPLY shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders in its sole discretion. If we charged your credit card prior to cancellation, we will issue a credit to your account in the amount of the charge.
- SELLER; RISK OF LOSS
Invisible Supply is the seller for all items on INVISIBLESUPPLY .COM. All items purchased from any INVISIBLESUPPLY .COM are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon delivery to the carrier.
You agree to electronic communication for all of your transactions and communication with Invisible Supply . You agree that all postings, notices, disclosures, or other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
- MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS AND SITES
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
You may contact INVISIBLE SUPPLY Member Services by sending an email to support@InvisibleSupply .com. You acknowledge that the provision of customer support is at INVISIBLE SUPPLY ’s sole discretion, and that we have no obligation to provide you with customer support of any kind.
- PROCEDURE FOR CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide INVISIBLE SUPPLY ’s copyright agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Please send any copyright complaints to support@InvisibleSupply .com